ICEH-InfoSecIndia Certified Ethical Hacker
The InfoSecIndia Certified Ethical Hacker (ICEH) program is the core of the most desired information security training system any information security professional will ever want to be in. The ICEH, is the first part of InfoSecIndia Information Security Track which helps you master hacking technologies. You will become a hacker, but an one of ethical hacker!
To beat a hackers, you need to first think like a hacker”. This course will immerse you into the Hacker Mindset so that you will be able to defend against future attacks. It puts you in the driver’s seat of a hands-on environment which is very good topics designed by infosecindia with a systematic ethical hacking process.
Why ICEH ?
InfoSecIndia has successfully trained IT & IT Security professionals across the country that are customized to cater to the challenges and the requirements of the corporate world. Our corporate training programs are customized to suit your firm's requirements and challenges and the course is designed in a manner that consumes just the right amount of time and imparts all the stretches of training required. All in all, it is a very efficient and meticulous course, that will change the way you work.
What will you learn?
The InfoSecIndia Certified Ethical Hacker (ICEH) is a security credentials like no other hackers! The ICEH course provides you with a real world hacking attacks on above modules
- 1. Introduction of Hacking Concepts Whatis hacking,Key issues plaguing the information security world, incident management process, and penetration testing
- 2. Information GatheringFootprinting Various types of information gathring, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- 3. Scanning Networks Network scanning techniques, latest tools and scanning countermeasures
- 4. Enumeration Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- 5. System Hacking System hacking steps. methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks
- 6. Malware Threats Various types of Trojans, Trojan analysis, and Trojan countermeasures
- 7. Virus and Worms Creating of viruses, virus analysis, computer worms, malware analysis procedure, and countermeasures
- 8. Packet Sniffing How to sniff Packets, snifing techniques and how to defend against snifing
- 9. Social Engineering Social Engineering techniques, identify theft, and social engineering countermeasures
- 10. Denial of Services DoS/DDoS attack techniques, botnets, DDoS attack tools, and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- 11. Session Hijacking Session hijacking techniques and countermeasures
- 12. Hacking Web Server Various types of webserver attacks, attack methodology, and countermeasures
- 13. Hacking Web Aplications Various types of web application attacks, web application
- 14. SQL Injection Advance SQL injection attacks and injection detection tools hacking methodology, and countermeasures
- 15. Hacking Wireless Networks All Wireless Encryption, wireless hacking methodology, wireless hacking tools, and wi-fi security tools
- 16. Hacking Mobile Platforms Popular Mobile platform attack vector, android vulnerabilities, jailbreaking iOS, windows phone 8 vulnerabilities, mobile security guidelines, and tools
- 17. Bipass IDS,Firewalls and Honeypot Bipass security like Firewall, IDS and honeypot evasion techniques, evasion tools, and countermeasures
- 18. Cloud Computing Various cloud computing concepts, threats, attacks, and security techniques and tools
- 19. Cryptograpgy Techniques Various types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- 20. Buffer Overflow Attack Popular programming loop holes and the vulnerabilty countermeasures
- 20. Advanced Hacking Methods Various types of advance hacking technologies developed by infosecindia hackers
- 21. Penetration Testig Various types of penetration testing, security audit, vulnerability assessment, and penetration testing roadmap
This course will significantly benefit security oficers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of their network infrastructure.
Fast Track :5 Days (10am - 6pm)
Regular Track: Weeked Days(5 weeks)
The InfoSecIndia Certified Ethical Hacker exam 501-001 may be taken on the last day of the training (optional). Students need to pass the online exam to receive ICEH certification.
Exam Title: ICEH- InfoSecIndia Certified Ethical Hacker
Exam Code: 501-001 (ISI EXAM)
Number of Questions: 120
Duration: 4 hours (240 Min)
Availability: InfoSecIndia Prime, ISIEXAM Portal
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Passing Score: 70%
Note : Students need to pass the online exam to receive ICEH certification.
Benefits of InfoSecIndia
InfoSecIndia have highly expert corporte trainers.
- Experience Trainer
- Master in respective field
- Provide Update technolgy Training
- New attacks Developed by InfoSecIndia
- Fullfil Client requirement
For Training Details
For more details of syllabus or any other query.